Friday, May 05, 2006

New Appreciation for Pregnancy.

Today I have been trying to catch up on a few missed days of posting that I missed due to sickness. On Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, I got really sick and spent the next two days on the couch. All day Wednesday I had a constant feeling of needing to vomit to coincide with an entire body worth of pain, especially my knees and legs for some reason. As I felt this, I looked at my wife who is now 8 months pregnant, and realized, "I sure am glad I'm not pregnant!" She (and all of you beautiful mothers out there) gets to feel these wonderful feelings I was having everyday. I think it would be hard not to lose my mind if I had to deal with that for more than a couple days!

So thank you to all of you wonderful women out there who take care of us wimps! Thank you for being strong.

No comments: