Saturday, May 13, 2006

2 More Weeks!

I have to admit that we here at Sirach 40:20 have been lying to you just a bit. Since I set up this blog not knowing when it would really take off, I wrote this in our description:

"Sirach 40:20 is a weblog by two young newly married (not to each other) Catholic men..."

Technically, only one of us (me) can enjoy the blessings of conjugal love. However, as of today, Mr. Steve is exactly two weeks away from joining the greatest club in all the land. So to everyone out there, I am sure they could use the prayers. Let's storm the gates with our prayers that they can be a wonderful example of married love to all they meet. (Pray especially for Meta, so that she can bear the thought of being Mrs. Steve. )

"Wine and music please the soul, but better than either, conjugal love." - Sirach 40:20

No comments: