Friday, July 14, 2006



I am proud of TV!

My wife and my mother-in-law have become obsessed with Fox's So You Think You Can Dance. It is the dancing equivalent to American Idol. Last night the main judge was giving a critique to one of the women, and I was very impressed with his comments. My biggest drawback from this show is the outfits (or lack thereof) that are somewhat expected from the women. In his critique of this contestant, the judge said that she should stop relying on her sex appeal. He pointed out that at the beginning, her dancing was based on emotion and beauty, but over the course of the show she has begun to use herself as an object in every dance. He told her she didn't need that.

I thought this was very impressive from a prime time show, that, I am sure, draws a fairly large part of their fan base because of this. I am constantly amazed at how many people "get it" when it comes to Truth, but don't realize that they get it.

No comments: