Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Did you know we use human tissue from aborted babies to make vaccines?

"We all know that medicine belongs in babies, babies don't belong in medicine!

So the FDA has recently opened a forum in which consumers and medical professionals can voice their opposition to the use of aborted fetal and embryonic cell lines in vaccines. Some common ones that currently use these cells are chicken pox and rubella. This forum expires on December 28th, 2006."

- Shrine of the Holy Whapping

I did not know this, and when I heard it I did not believe it. That is until I saw the actual docket against it on the FDA website:

"Docket: 2006D-0383 - Draft Guidance for Industry: Characterization and qualification of Cell Substrate and Other Biological Starting Materials for the Production of Viral Vaccines"

To add a comment to the docket click here. This really seems too bizarre and horrific to believe, but there it is. I guess the battle for the unborn has mroe levels than I could ever imagine. Pray!

No comments: